Saturday, January 9, 2010

the grossest post I've ever done!

I think bathroom humor is some of the funniest stuff in the world. It may be because my sense of humor is very immature and asinine but theirs nothing better than a good fart, fart joke, shit joke or any other bathroom related things that are funny. Honestly, had a buddy who's answering machine said this, "Can't come to the phone right now cause I'm taking a shit!" That was freaking hilarious.

Speaking of bathrooms...I think that when houses or buildings are built that bathrooms are the last things planned for. Seriously, I've have been in some messed up bathrooms before and I will continue to find myself going to the bathroom in many places cause when I gotta go I gotta go. Many of you reading this...listen to me like anybody reads this anymore!...are probably wondering why is he writing about this. Well honestly I have noticed in my bathroom travels that bathrooms are not always well though out.

Like when Carla and I first lived together in N. Attleboro. Our bathroom in our apartment didn't have a sink in it. Luckily, if you wanna look at it that way, the kitchen sink was right outside the door of the bathroom. I think, "Gross!" when I look back on it but you gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this world and this is what this entry is about. Doo Doo! and the places you go doo doo. Plus the space where the toilet was located in that apartment was like a foot and a half wide. After a long session it was hard for a big guy like me to pull himself out of a tight spot like that. Luckily if I built up a sweat the shower was right next to the toilet. Again there was hardly any room for the mirror in this bathroom.

Moving on...I'm pretty satisfied with my current bathroom. So let's talk about public restrooms. I find it funny that some people don't like to go to the bathroom in public. I relish it. I hate to repeat myself but when you gotta go you gotta go. I wonder if there is a way to shorten that statement. in text version it would be this, "when u gg u gg" looks like the sounds I make when on the toilet. I know gross but I ain't holding anything back in 2010 so if you don't like it oh well then. Where was I oh yeah public restrooms. So as I have stated I am a big guy and I don't like the regular stalls for when I gotta go so I defer to the handicap stall. Now some may say that that is an awful thing for me to do but honestly I think Obesity can be a handicap to some. Plus it is way more comfortable in those stalls you can really stretch out.

Plus they have railings and I know they are there to give assistance to a person so they can get in and out of their chairs but for a guy who doesn't not need a chair they make great hand holds for when it's going to be a bumpy ride. Oh man I think I just grossed myself out with that one. But I have one complaint with the handicap stall the toilet paper dispenser is usually under the hand rail and it is way to low for me. I can't imagine a person who is disabled reaching so low for the paper. It sucks and I wanna start a movement but I will save that for another day.

Next topic...Port-O-Johns... I love em when their clean and hate when their dirty like most people. But when "u gg u gg" I was working construction for a year when I was younger and the job site I was working at had only 3 portopots as I call them...and I looked in all three of these things and they were all atrocious. So I chose the lesser of the 3 evils. The one that I chose was clean all around the inside. What was disgusting is where the doodoo and peepee go was filled up so much that the blue water and feces and urine were up to the brim. If I had sat on it without doing anything i probably would have touched frozen shit and piss and whatever the blue water is called with my whole undercarriage. Oh yeah and it was below zero outside so I needed to shit and shit fast cause I was gonna blow and I needed to do something quick. I took the box of seat covers, which was empty, out of it's holder and stuck it into the hole where the bad stuff goes and pushed it down with my foot. Honestly the grossest thing I have ever done. yet if I hadn't done anything and just sat down....well lets just say I did what was best. I still have nightmares.

Well I'm kinda ending this abruptly but I am tired, on an overnight at work and I need to defecate really badly as I type this. I mean I am touching cloth. LMAO!!!! Touching cloth! I think that is the funniest saying. Well I may write more on this subject later we'll see how things COME OUT! Oh man that's just crass. Well bye for now hope you continue reading.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Well you definately made me laugh out loud several times....and yes you are quite gross!! I completly forgot about the portopot story!!
since you have enjoyed talking about crap so much...I think you should be changing Cody's doo doo diapers with a smile!!
Love ya,
Keep writing
C

Anonymous said...

I read your poop while on the toilet. :)
You might like this web page:
http://www.poopreport.com/

Good writing!!
(Did you ever read Gulliver's Travels? While in Liliput with the VERY small people he poops and the little people have to put it into wheelbarrows and haul it away! HA!)

Anonymous said...

I mean.. I read your "poop POST" Ha!