Monday, August 9, 2010

New Lay Out

I recently changed the look of my blog. It's on fire. I'm hoping the new layout will inspire me to write more on it. I honestly don't do entries just to have entries. I want to write about things that are meaningful or make me laugh or that can give information to people. Now I've said this before but I am going to make an effort to write more.

Now to talk about my layout. It's flames! It's on fire. Is this cool? Do you like it? Do you think it's just my lame way of making this whole blogging thing cool? Be honest.

If this is your first time checking out my blog please feel free to look at my previous posts I think there is some really good shit in there and as always if I offend you in anyway please don't take it personal. I write what I think and swears are what I think. I'm a good person...No really i am. Don't judge me as a person from my blog. I do work with kids and I believe I'm a positive rolemodel. This blog isn't for kids.

1 comment:

Nokatay said...

Nice format. Glad you're back