Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as the title states, I'm back. Atleast I hope be writing more. The title came to me because it's the night before Halloween. My son is gonna be a knight and a damn cute one at that. I realize that these times are precious and we need to cherrish them. I have recently been connecting with friends from my past and can say it's a wonderful thing. I hope to continue the reconnecting. I know it will be tough to reconnect but I know I have to. I definitely am procrastinating with some people and know I will regret that later on but procrastination should have been my middle name.

This is a short post just to say that I will be back and will try to write more often.

hope you're all still with my my followers. all 4 of you.

Ben

No comments: