Friday, September 10, 2010

Movie reveiw gone bad!!!

I am watching a terrible movie right now with Dwight from the office. It's called wheelmen. Honestly one of the worst movies ever made. I think shane from weeds is in the movie but very young. It must have been made a while ago. I am telling you this because I have been watching some really bad movies and wanted to share that with you.

These movies are so bad they have no redeeming qualities. I mean I am getting stupider for having watching these films. What's wrong with me. I think its because I have seen too many movies. but there are so many bad movies on demand (for free I'm too cheap to buy the movies....

Honestly trying to write when you have nothing to write about is when shit like this happens. I have some serious writer's block when it comes to this blog. I was writing alot but I want to write about shit that is funny or cool or at least interesting sorry for wasting your time with the movie crap. That movie is really bad though i think I am going to try to find some other crap movie.

Keep your fingers crossed on the fact that I get passed this mountain of a block. Thanks and hope to entertain you soon.

1 comment:

Stacy Martin said...

Writers block ay? Try some good reading. I just read: What's So Great About America by Dinesh D'Souza. Wicked good read. (and... an easy read) Try it!